Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
- Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Select the "Meets+Events Signup" tab to sign up for a swim meet.
- There is also a side-bar on the right side of this page that you can use to view the upcoming Meets+Events!
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
If your team allows your athletes to declare attendance and/or select meet entries:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Attending or Available
- Not Attending or Not Available
- If the coach allows the athlete to select events, select the appropriate events from the list shown. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.