Program and update (Week1A@Rockvill)
We will be going to Rockville tomorrow morning for our first A meet of season 2022~~~~!
The weather will be a little cold (mid-60), so bring extra towels and clothes to keep you warm.
Meet program is attached to this email. If you use MeeetMobile, this meet will also be available there as "Week 1A 2022: Tallyho at Rockville."
Rockville pool location and parking:
- Rockville Swim and Fitness Center is located at 355 Martins Lane, Rockville, MD, 20850
- Please use the parking lot adjacent to the outdoor pools and the outdoor entrance and locker rooms.
Time Schedule for Saturday:
- Earlybird warmups for 13 & over: 7:15 – 7:40 am @ Tallyho.
- Foxes let’s try to arrive at Tallyho around 7:15 a.m. if you are not participating in the early bird warm ups. If we arrive around 7:15 a.m. it will give us plenty of time to decorate our cars and take team pictures before we head off in our Caravan of FOXES!
- Pictures at Tallyho at 7:45 am.
- Depart Tallyho NO LATER THAN 7:50 am.
- Tallyho warmups @ Rockville will start at 8:25 am
- Meet starts @ 9:00 am
Theme: Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Emphasis on Lion King but Nemo or Tarzan is cool!
Chairs/Seating: This pool does not have adequate seating. Feel free to bring your own chairs.
Team Area: On the grassy hill behind the starting area.
Volunteers! Thank you to those of you who already signed up to help! There are jobs still needed including one Verifier, one clerk of course, two lane timers etc. Please Please help by signing up here.
Team Lunch: Congressional Shopping Center immediately after the meet (around noon). There are a lot of food options there including Chop't, Banana leaves, Hinode, Modern Market, matchbox, Taco Bamba, and Noodles and Company. Coach Akshay will be there to distribute ribbons.
Clerk of Course: At the tent by the warm-up lanes
- Rockville will be selling snacks and drinks (cash only).
- Rockville will provide hospitality for officials and timers at halftime.
Other important things:
Please see Akshay’s email sent late last night :)
Look forward to a fun meet!
Wendy and Natalie